This year’s Eat, Drink and Be Merry is on Friday, December 13th, 2019, 5:30pm – 9:30pm.
Join the community for shopping, festivities, and most all, music, at a new event in Bristol!
Visit three unique locations on Main Street for a terrific selection of local well-known musical acts, with accompanying wines, ciders, and delicious eats.
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM John & Lyn Elder | Vermont Tree Goods
- 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Zach Rhoads Trio | Tandem
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Singers of the Great Turning | Tandem
- 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM Rick Ceballos & Lausanne Allen | Bristol Cliffs Cafe
- 7:45 PM – 9:30 PM Bristol Folk Session Players | Bristol Cliffs Cafe
For a full list of activities and updates, be sure to check out the Facebook event page.
Eat, Drink and Be Merry is part of the month-long Cool Yule celebration and is sponsored by Bristol CORE and Recycled Reading of Vermont Books & Instruments.