Vermont is an exciting place to be for many reasons. Local food is one of those reasons. . . some might say the best reason. There’s a lot happening, and DigInVT began in 2011 to help visitors, travelers, our neighbors, and even ourselves, sort through it all to find great food and farm experiences.
The information you find here comes from a partnership of Vermont food and farm nonprofit organizations. We collectively govern DigInVT, while the Vermont Fresh Network manages the site. The partner organizations are:
- Northeast Organic Farming Association/Vermont Farmers’ Market Association
- Vermont Brewers Association
- Vermont Cheese Council
- Vermont Cider Makers Association
- Vermont Fresh Network
- Vermont Grape & Wine Council
- Vermont Maple Sugar Makers’ Association
- Vermont Specialty Food Association
- Vermont Tree Fruit Growers Association
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (advisory)
- Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing (advisory)
As you browse our listings, you will see each place marked with the organizations to which it belongs.
Questions about the site? E-mail [email protected]
Are you interested in being listed on the site? Check out the criteria here.
Would you like a detailed overview of site features? We've published one here.
Are you interested in donating to support this site? It would certainly help us in our work to support local food and farms, and make sure that you have the best local information. Our dues just about cover the cost of keeping the site up and functioning, but we put a lot of time into creating, curating, and sharing the content. You can make a secure online donation at this link.