Information about being listed on DigInVT.com
If you need to correct anything on your current listing, please use this update form.
Event submission form for DigInVT.com
A detailed overview of DigInVT.com features
Introductory Agritourism Materials for Farms Compiled by UVM Extension, including:
- Types of Agritourism Enterprises
- Assessment of Agritourism Potential
- How to Guides for Hosting Events & Tours
- Farm Safety for Visitors.
- Best Management Practices for Farms Open to Visitors During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The UVM site contains resources for developing educational activities and activities for children - for more information on those topics see also the Farm-Based Education Network.
Vermont Department of Tourism (VDTM) materials
- Leveraging the Vermont Brand
- Tourism Research & Visitor Profiles
- Opportunities to promote your business through VDTM
Farm Commons published this FAQs sheet "Agritourism on Your Farm and the Law" in March, 2018.
Vermont Fresh Network marketing webinar series - designed to help small food businesses better utilize online tools like DigInVT.com. See upcoming and archived sessions here.
DigInVT logo, designating a listing on the site (listed businesses can use this as a button linking to their DigInVT.com profile).