When the farmers markets move outdoors, that’s when we know Spring is here. Some are even moving to new locations. The Burlington Farmers Market has started the outdoor season at a temporary new location at 345 Pine Street in Burlington. (Its previous spot at City Hall Park is being renovated.)
Things to know
- The Burlington Farmers Market runs every Saturday, 8:30am - 2:00pm for the season.
- There are over 90 participating vendors and community groups!
- Street parking is limited: there is space on the north side of Dealer.com, Burlington Electric and Public Works offers free parking. If it’s a nice day, park at Perkins Pier (small fee) and enjoy the walk.
- Starting June 15th, Citizen Cider and Zero Gravity Craft Brewery will be hosting a beer garden at the market. You'll be able to grab a snack and enjoy a cider or beer. And to learn more about the delicious ready to eat options, check out this Seven Days Vermont article.
- Why not make a day of it! Bring your bike and explore the South End on a bike tour.
- If you can't make it to Burlington, pay a visit to a farmers market near you.
Here's a taste of the market