1611 Harbor Rd
Shelburne, VT 05482
Sun, Aug. 6, 2023 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network's Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table. Highlights include tasting Vermont artisanal products and beverages, a silent auction, and the grazing dinner by some of the state’s finest chefs.
Tickets go on sale June 1st.
Schedule for the Evening:
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy live music
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner
- Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social
- Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- Attire is summer dressy casual.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Thank You to the 2022 Sponsors:
Vermont Fresh Network Affiliate Partners: Farrell Distributing, Foley Services, Vermont First/Sodexo
Our host for 24 years: Shelburne Farms
Gold Level: Community National Bank ● The Essex ● Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets ● Shelburne Farms
Silver Level: Black River Produce • Front Porch Forum
Bronze Level: Vermont Creamery• Vermont Farm To Plate • City Market • Sarah Ettinger Design ● University of Vermont Extension