Sandiwood Farm is a working family farm in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, built over the last 30 years, on 80 acres. They produce maple syrup, organic produce, plants, herbs, hemp, saffron, flowers, and more. They often have farm-to-fork dinners and offer farm stay experiences. Learn more about Sandiwood Farm.
Experience the magic of our farm, cross country ski or snowshoe the trails, and enjoy the fire outside! We love to welcome guests and share the beauty of our farm. Many folks have said they feel a sense of calm as soon as they pull in.
Pass by organic veggies, flower, hemp, and hay fields to the majestic old time working sugarbush. The trails go through the woods and around the field perimeter. Take in 360 degree views including Mount Mansfield, the best sunset spot!
Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and fat biking.
- Contact [email protected] to schedule the first visit to the farm.
- Trail maps coming in 2021.
- Trails are not always groomed.
- Note that the new barn in field is off limits.
Signs direct you for parking.
Amenities & Other Info
- Restrooms: from May - Oct there is a port-o-let on the farm that gets serviced weekly. Mountain View Campground and Elmore State Park are both 5 miles away, Wolcott store is 2 miles away.
- Maple syrup and organic CBD products are available for sale all season long; in the spring they host seedling sales and seasonal produce and bouquets from May - Nov.
- There should be good cell service on-site.
We offer rustic 3 season cabins and camp sites, complementary pancakes & hot chocolate in the agritourism green, and bonfire outside on select dates. Like us on Facebook to learn of the pop up events.