Champlain Valley Hops is the largest hop yard in the Northeast! They grow and process premium hops for craft brewers. Hops are special plants that grow vertically, like an 18-ft tall vineyard.
Enjoy a Walk on the Farm
The hop rows are very pretty, and walkers are welcome to walk down the rows during the specified open hours.
We love sharing the beauty of hops, and hope to provide access to more outside spaces during the pandemic.
There are signs leading to the hop yard.
Contact the farm for special instructions.
Off Limit Areas
Please don't enter buildings or storage sheds. It is a working farm, and while staff are aware of the walking hours, it is always a good idea to keep an eye out for tractors and other farm vehicles.
Please do not bring your pets.
Extra Info for Walkers
- Bikes are welcome.
- Park on concrete pad next to electric meter at lower (furthest west) barn. If the trails are too crowded there will be a sign in the parking area.
- There is some cell service depending on your carrier.
- There are no restrooms on site. The farm is 10 minutes from downtown Hinesburg, where there is a gas station, cafe, etc.
- They often have sunflowers for sale at the road in season.
- Please check the Champlain Valley Hops website for current open hours.